XRP Reaches Pivotal Support Level: XRP has been in a downtrend for the last few weeks, moving in a descending channel.
However, the asset has now reached a pivotal support level that could determine its next move.
XRP Reaches Pivotal Support Level
XRP Reaches Pivotal Support Level: If XRP breaks through this support level, it could fall further into the downtrend. On the other hand, if the asset bounces off this level, it could move toward the upper border of the channel.
One of the key indicators for XRP’s performance is its trading volume. The trading volume of the asset suggests that XRP’s local downtrend might be reaching its conclusion and fading. This could be a sign that the asset is ready to bounce toward the upper border of the descending channel.
However, a trading volume spike on Monday might lead to an acceleration of the downtrend. If this happens, it could cause XRP to break through the pivotal support level and continue its downward trend.
Despite all the challenges, some analysts believe that XRP could still have a bullish outlook in the long term. The asset has a strong following and is widely used in the financial industry. If Ripple wins the lawsuit against the SEC, it could lead to a surge in demand for the asset and a significant price increase.
XRP Reaches Pivotal Support Level: At press time, XRP is trading at $0.35 and still moving in the aforementioned formation, and will most likely continue to do so up until the market decides its faith for the foreseeable future.
XRP Reaches Pivotal Support Level: Ripple is a blockchain-based digital payment network and protocol with its own cryptocurrency, XRP. Ripple’s main process is a payment settlement asset exchange and remittance system, similar to the SWIFT system for international money and security transfers, which is used by banks and financial middlemen dealing across currencies. The token used for the cryptocurrency is premined and uses the ticker symbol XRP. Ripple is the name of the company and the network, and XRP is the cryptocurrency token.
Key Factors Of Ripple
- Ripple is a blockchain-based digital payment network and protocol with its own cryptocurrency, XRP.
- Rather than use blockchain mining, Ripple uses a consensus mechanism, via a group of bank-owned servers, to confirm transactions.
- Ripple transactions use less energy than bitcoin, are confirmed in seconds, and cost very little, whereas bitcoin transactions use more energy, take longer to confirm, and include higher transaction costs.
- Ripple (XRP) ranks among the most valuable blockchain-based tokens by market capitalization.
- The Ripple payment system is intended to be used primarily by banks but individual investors can speculate on the price of XRP.
Check Also: What Are The 10 Latest Types Of Cryptocurrency?